Hypnosis for Children
At Mindful Living Hypnosis I work with pre-teen and teenage kids for a variety of services. Most often kids come in because they feel “stuck” either with sport issues, anxiety, or maybe their having difficulty at school. The parents often recognize the benefit of hypnosis as a good approach.
Hypnosis is a bit different with kids then adults, which is one of reasons it works fairly well for them.
- Children are less inhibited and more open to hypnosis as they do better with imagination and stories. To them, this is fun…easy.
- Hypnosis gently implements new and more beneficial ways of doing certain things to override any negative patterns of behavior.
- Most often, the biggest component for children is confidence, and that is something approached too.
- When I do hypnosis work with children, I guide them a special place where they feel happy, safe, comfortable, etc. and then move onto the specific issues.
- Children are usually given “homework” or specific tools to use between subsequent sessions.
Want to learn more?
Call today for a confidential FREE
*NOTE : RESULTS MAY VARY. HYPNOSIS RESULTS WILL VARY FROM PERSON TO PERSON. NO INDIVIDUAL RESULT SHOULD BE SEEN AS TYPICAL.