Healing Hypnosis for Nurses
As Health Care Professionals we have a passion for what we do and our well-being has a direct impact on patient care.
If at any point we feel frustrated or over-whelmed with our job, we expand this frustration out towards our patients, co-workers and our families. We take it home with us so it ends up affecting everyone.
This impacts our professionalism, our family and our sense of well-being. It is said that over 60 % of the nursing profession feels over-worked, stressed or show signs of burnout. Is this you?
If you have found yourself becoming more stressed, feeling drained out from nursing or are looking for creative ways to improve your job function, before you burnout, this will be perfect for you.
Read article for burnout facts.
Healing Hypnosis Wellness for Nurses
It is a 5 week specialized Healing Hypnosis Wellness just for nurses. The program combines Hypnosis, Mindfulness, Stress Reduction and Nursing Coaching. It is specifically geared to your situation and goals.
If you are considering this this program, you have probably felt like some of the nurses I have worked with.
No one should feel this way…..no one.
- Feeling of anxiety about going to work, being at work or thinking about work.
- Feeling that they don’t make a difference anymore.
- They lost their excitement for nursing but are too tired to care.
- Feeling that no matter how hard they work, they never seem to get caught up.
- They find people really annoy them…..and that’s just the staff!
- There is never enough time to complete their assignment.
- They feel horrible because they really want to care, but find they have a lack of compassion with patients and family members.
- And in some cases, my clients have told me that they want to be a good nurse and to love their job again, but often feel it may be easy to give it all up.
If you feel like this, you are NOT alone! (See my story below)
Many Nurses struggle with feelings of overwhelm, frustration and in some cases anxiety. It is a stressful job, so it is perfectly understandable. However to last in the nursing profession, you need to find ways to take care of yourself while you take care of others.
The Benefits of this program include…..
- Feel more in control in your job.
- Have more compassion with your patients and their families.
- Less anxiety with going to work or being at work.
- Actually have “fun” at work again.
- Really enjoy what you do and being proud to be a nurse again.
- Feeling more confident, self assured and comfortable in your position.
- Having new easy ways to help decrease stress, overwhelm and worry at work.
- And above all, love your job once again.
Healing Hypnosis Wellness for Nurses Program
5 weeks –specifically for nurses & allied health
The program combines hypnosis, mindfulness and nursing coaching. It is specifically geared to your situation and goal.
- 4 Hypnosis sessions that are personalized just for your specific situation.
- Each appointment is between 1-2 hours depending.
- Comprehensive Testing of your wellness level.
- Learn a three part Self-Hypnosis which you can use anytime AND for anything and no one will know you are doing it!
- Downloadable MP3 that you can listen to anytime!
- Personalized Hypnosis recording for your specific situation.
- 2 MP3 Mindfulness and relaxation recordings.
- Guided meditation & visualization.
- Nursing “Wellness” Coaching
- Stress Reduction Coaching, Mindfulness Education and Self-Care suggestions that can be done at anytime!
- Weekly E-mails of encouragement and support.
- Free Copy of my upcoming Book for nurses.
This is your career….
PROTECT YOUR PASSION!
My “burnout” story….
I know first had the difficulty and frustrating nursing can be. I am a Nurse with over 25 years of experience in various areas including ER, Management, ICU, Floor Nursing, Nursing Home, Home Care plus Hospice. On top of all that, I am also a “nursing burnout survivor.” I burnt out of ER nursing for over 2 years and was unable to work. It was a horrible experience that turned my life upside down.
I felt “off” for so long before I was burnt out. I didn’t see the signs even though everyone else did. I didn’t like myself much during that time and I disliked everyone around me as well. I felt isolated and above all, I felt as though there was no way out or no one who could help. I was scared that my career was over. ( The entire burnout story will be in my upcoming book)
I hate to admit it but I was afraid of what was going to happen in my life. It took me a lot of time to get through this and I had to think outside the box for most of my burnout journey.
Because back then, we didn’t have the tools or people to guide us through burnout. You either got through it or not.
Because of this situation, I became an expert in Burnout Coaching. I learned the hard way, but you don’t have too.
And, yes I am still in the medical field so I know this works!
I work part-time as a bedside nurse at a local hospital along with my Hypnosis Practice. Do I still get frustrated and overwhelmed in nursing at times? Of course, ask some of my co-workers. I am no different…. but I recognize when I am off and use the same techniques I will teach you to get back on track.